If you have agreed to take on the responsibility of serving Pack 12 in an Adult Leader Role (Den or Committee), this page will provide all the information you need to know.
Follow these steps:
- Fill out an adult application (paper form, not available online) with the position you are taking. (ie. Den Leader, Committee Member, Etc.) – See Cubmaster for Application
- Take Youth Protection Training (YPT) at my.scouting.org
- Submit Completed Application Package to Pack Leadership, which should include:
- BSA Adult Application
- CORI Check Form
- Copy of Front & Back of Drivers License
- Printed Copy of YPT Training Certificate
- Complete the training for the position you signed up for at
my.scouting.org .Note: In-person training is also made available by Narragansett Council throughout the year and is often more engaging than the online training.
- Complete St. Joseph’s Church Youth Protection Training.
- This is in addition to the BSA YPT and in-person training sessions are offered twice a year. This is also mandatory training as required by our Charter Organization (St. Joseph’s Church)
- HAVE FUN!